1) Increase family's healthy habits to result in wt loss (for mom and dad) and more active lifestyle for entire family. Specific ways to work toward this goal:
- Use the MyPlate meal planning/tracking tool
- Wear pedometer
- monthly meal plan for dinners
- play more
- sleep better
- Church, nurture our spirit
- unplug and let mind wander
2) Blog more. Write more, especially about food and nutrition.
- schedule posts and time to write
- brain storm topics
- Read books on blogging, especially Rachel Meeks', Simple Blogging: Less Computer Time
- Refine my layout and then leave it alone for a while (I could keep playing for EVER and never write).
3) More Dates with Brandon.
4) Work through Simple Mom's two books, Organized Simplicity and One Bite at a Time over the course of the year.
Wish me luck!